The R.I.S.E. After School Program is a unique middle school program in PVUSD that connects college/career educational pathways with homework, reading, and math support for all students at Edward A. Hall Middle School.
Like most traditional after school programs, R.I.S.E. has qualified teachers and Instructional Assistants who support students with homework and provide tools for academic success.
What sets us apart is that for enrichment we offer hands-on career technical pathway experiences that are engaging for our students. We offer the following six college/career pathways:
- The Producers: Digital Media & Fine Arts
- The Performers: Performing Arts
- The Innovators: Technology & Innovation
- The Leaders: Leadership & Marketing
- The Environmentalists: Green Living
- The Nutritionists: Health & Nutrition